Grey Abbey Library
This is the starting area just outside the bunker. The bunker acts as the player's main base of operations and safe house. Most NPCs met and saved can be brought here for further interaction.
Ground Floor: Grey Abbey Library, Half Renovated Room, Breakroom, Pantry, Back of Library, Rec-Room, Courtyard, Large Shed, Garden, Computer Lab
Upper Floor: Grey Abbey 2F, Sitting Area, Garden View, Darkened Alcove, Attic
Lower Floor: Bunker, Communal Showers, Underground Restroom, Maintenance Closet
West from the Abbey leads into the Outside hunting area.
- NPC that can be either Male or Female have been added to both categories
- Warding or Banning content, can result in some NPC's not being available, or sex scenes or NPC interactions either with you or each other not being available.
- Center of Attention Feat prevents the majority of sex scenes between NPCs.
- Some library events require you to nav away then nav back to the library to trigger.
Trixie, the story fairy, is always in the bunker.
Altus | Araqiel | Brutus | Candy | Carl | David | Elijah | Eric | Fallen King | Fang | Gabriel | Gobby | Gregory | Hayato | Hercules | Hope-Born Dragon | Icarus | Jimmy | Joey (SP) | Karen | Klauz | Korvin | Macadamia | Onyx | Philip | Rane | Ranfer | Ryan | Ryousei | Sam | Segis | Skarnoth | Sonny | Sven | Tehuantl | Urik | Velos | Vincent | Xaedihr | Xerxes
Alexandra | Amy | Artemis (SP) | Aurora | Blanche (SP) | Bubble | Colleen | Erica | Fang | Fiona | Gwen | Helen | Honey | Hope-Born Dragon | Karen | Katherine | Meredith | Nadia | Nala | Onyx | Paula | Ranae | Sam | Sandra (SP) | Sarah | Serenity (SP) | Sidney | Solstice | Tehuantl | Vanessa | Yolanda | Zoe
Companions and Pets
For now please use Pets / Allies
- The computer can be turned on after enabling the power station then putting the mast holding the power lines back up. Putting in the right password makes it crash afterwards.
- Restoring power also allows use of the Microwave in the break room.
- Obtaining the Boombox adds various scenes to the library!
- Export or Import to restore your character. (For example, after switching to a new version of the game.)
Github note: There are no events specific to the Grey Abbey itself. All events and dialogues are specified in particular files related to each NPC.