Macadamia, or Mack for short, is an energetic grey squirrel with a love of nuts. He's about 5 1/2 feet tall with an agile, flexible body. He has fluffy grey fur that is a somewhat lighter at the chest and groin. He has a big, bushy tail that is roughly as long as he is tall. He goes around in the nude except for a belt with several pouches on it. Below the belt, he's got a plump sheath and an impressive set of nuts for such a small fellow.
Mack can be met through the Finding Mack event in the Urban Forest.
- Upon locating the event, the player will have to fight an Elven Hunter.
- Win or lose, Mack asks the player to help him take over a peanut roasting factory in the Warehouse District.
- After searching for Finding Mack in the Warehouse district, he lays out his plan for attacking the factory. If the player refuses, Mack is removed from the game.
- If the player consents to Mack's plan, the player will fight two Leopardmen.
- Win or lose, Mack successfully takes over the factory and gives the player two food as well as offering celebratory sex.
- After having sex with Mack several times, the player may invite him to The Grey Abbey Library.
Mack will give the player a jar of roasted nuts after sex. These will decrease hunger by 12 but increase thirst by 3. Players with the Junk Food Junky Feat will have their hunger decreased by an additional three points.