Pets / Allies
Lost and scattered in the city are several infected creatures which the player can take on as pets. A player is allowed to collect as many of these as they can find, but only one can be active at a time, sometimes known as the companion/ally of the player. If the player has a companion/ally, it has a random chance of attacking enemies while in combat. Pet's have a base 25% chance of attacking each round, further improved by a player's Charisma and some feats. Pets have starting stats that improve as they level up, which they do by participating in combat. They earn their own experience, but cannot become a higher level than the player. They also gain improved Dexterity and damage gradually as they level up. A player gains a little less XP while using a pet. Most pets/allies come with their own endings, or may even have modified endings in combination with certain NPCs or infections. They may also possess special in-game scenes and content under special circumstances.
Notes About Pets/Allies
- Pets/Allies gain levels faster from random encounters and only gain exp if they attack (doesn't need to land the hit)
- Pets/Allies chances of attacking is determine by Player's Charisma Stat
- Pets/Allies only attack on turns the player attacks
Pet / Ally Commands
The following commands are used to control pets in the game. Pets can also be looked at and a pet's level can be seen by having it joined to you and looking at yourself.
- pet - Shows a list of the pets collected.
- pet <name> - Have the named pet join and fight by your side.
- dismiss - Have your current pet stop helping you.
The following are the updated commands (please be advised that pets can still be used as an alternative)
- Allies - Shows a list of the pets /allies that has decided to aide you (by updated name if the have them).
- ally <name> - - Make the named ally your active one.
- ally dismiss - Send away your ally (for now).
- ally overview - Display a table with the stats of all currently available allies.
List of Pets / Allies
The following is a list of existing pets, where they can be found and what needs to be given/done to tame them.
- Araqiel - Temporary pet(?). A mysterious Seraphim at the Hellfire Club
- Ares - Warehouse District - Ares, the human dog, loaned for walks by Mike. Temporary pet only.
- Artemis - State Fair - Neuter Rubber Tigress. 'Feed' her a few times. Sex and play w/player.
- Aurora - Capitol Bldg - frost giantess. Help her cross a lava moat w/Strength check (auto-success w/medium sledge).
- Brutus - Smith Haven Mall - Brutus the demon brute. To gain this pet player must defeat several Demon Brutes until one drops a demon tooth and give the tooth to Nermine she will help you acquire this pet. Sex and play w/player noninfectious during sex.
- Candy - City Hospital - Raccoon - Chosen option via Doctor Mouse. Infectious sex w/player.
- Chirpy - City Zoo - An exotic bird. Charisma check.
- Dash - Park - Little fox. Give food.
- Denise - Outside Exploration/Beach Plaza - Hermaphrodite Gryphon. Find her in the city, then again on the beach. Save her from the monsters at the beach, then Charisma check. Infectious sex w/player.
- Dinah - Outside Exploration - House Cat. Give gryphon milk.
- Hobo - City Hospital - Stray dog. Give food and pass Charisma check.
- Honey - Park - Bee girl. Choose to heal her to have her join you. Sex w/player.
- Karen - High Rise District - A Retriever. Rescue her (and yourself) from Rex's control. No sex yet.
- Klauz - Park - Unlocked by Nermine's Rare Item Quest. Free it from the plants. Fight it later. Help it. Infectious w/Felinoid strain. Sex w/female or herm player.
- Korvin - Outside Exploration - German Shepherd (SP). Defeat the special german shepherd enough times and choose to recruit him. Noninfectious sex w/player.
- Liliana - Park - Black Equinoid. Gained after joining their tribe at the Equinoid Camp
- Peppy - Urban Forest - Skunk Kit. Have skunk body or use skunk goo to infect oneself. Infectious w/Skunk strain.
- Rachel - Red Light District -Mental Mouse. Find the home of the Mental Mice. Having her along restricts the Mental Mice to normal encounter rates. Infectious sex w/player.
- Ryousei - Park - Royal Tiger. Earn his respect by besting him in battle multiple times. Sex and play w/player noninfectious during sex.
- Snips - Beach Plaza - Crab. Give food.
- Spike - ??? - ???
- Urik - ??? - ???
- Voria - Outside Exploration - Carnivorous plant.
- Xaedihr - Companion from the hellish trash pile quest line.
- Doll-twin - Nermine's Bargain Bin - Choose to keep the strange doll you randomly pull out of the bargain bin.
- Ranfer - A Smilodon interested in submissive, smaller partners.