This waterfront area contains several interactive sections and ties in to several quests.
Beach Plaza, Church Hall, Restaurant, Boardwalk, Public Beach, Sunny Snacks, Shallow Bay, Wild Fringe, Rocky Cliff, Dirty Sheds, Overgrown Area, End of Beach, Rock Arch, Open Ocean, Sunken Ship
- Bronze Crab at the Beach Plaza
- Cindy at Sunny Snacks
- Confession Booth aka Priestess of the Church of the Maternal Beast
- The Hellhound
- Lee, a city councillor's aide (see Alex's Clients)
East from the Public Beach leads into the Beach hunting area.
- Bottlenose Toy
- Feral Sea Dragon
- Feral Sea Dragoness
- Fruit Bat - Night only
- Hermaphrodite Dolphin
- Killer Whale
- Pirate Shark
- Sand Man
- Sea Otter
- Anal Probing: (background)
- Beach Bum: (give chips in exchange for random items)
- Beach Field Research: Meet up with Sylvia and her friends to study more local Biology.
- Beach Party: (fight against 4 Bottlenose Toys)
- Chieftain's Challenge: (Sonya's quest after repeated wins and sexings)
- Cream Stand: (Herm Gryphon infection, followed by a fight with one.)
- Dolphin lotion: (background)
- Dragon Boy: (background)
- Dragon Voyeurism: (Feral sea dragon infection)
- Family: (background)
- Findingboat: (background, part of pirate quest - Now Pirate Island is known, part of Bouncy Castle Rescue quest - Now Bouncy Castle is known)
- Flotsam bits: (get 'Flotsam Club (15 lbs) – 10 dmg)
- Gill Fruits Tree: (obtain gill fruit) scene can will only occur once. (can be used to travel to Bouncy Castle once it's found)
- Gryphoness Nest(x2): Encounter the singing, potential Pet Gryphoness from the Outside area, Denise, again. First encounter is a fight to defend her, the next gives the opportunity to let her join you.
- Lost Crab: give food to gain the Cute Crab pet
- Lost Trident: 4xFeral Sea Dragoness fight, obtain Bronze Trident upon victory. Unlocks Atlantis
- Lucky Seashell: (Random: +20 humanity, +2 Dex/Perception/Stamina, or +1 water)
- Noteinbottle: Starts pirate island quest, take map to Rod.
- Otter View: (background)
- Plundered boat: (background)
- Relaxing Scene: (background)
- Runaway: (background)
- Smashed Boat: (food and water)
- Snared Vixen: Starts Bouncy Castle Rescue quest.
- Strange castle: (background)
- Strange Tide: (background)
- Strange wave: feral sea dragon infection
- Tainted Yacht: (background, 2 dirty water, gator infection)
- Tidepool: Chance for supplies, or tentacles.
- Transformed Seals: (background)
- Wrecked ships: (background)
Church and the Hellhound:
- See the Hellhound Pact quest
- Requires Gills or a head infection that can breath water.
- Lee's hiding in a shack to the west of the Dirty Sheds. You will need to convince him to come out (Charisma check vs 20+) or break your way in (Strength check vs 22+). After several failed attempts, you may return to Alex for more information which gives you a +5 bonus when convincing Lee to come out.