Mike is a bipedal stag, clothed in jeans and hiking boots, with his shirtless upper body showing he's in good shape. His skin is covered in short brown fur, getting lighter at the belly and showing a cream colored treasure trail leading down to his crotch. Atop his head is a large rack of antlers, proud and powerful.
Mike is met in the Warehouse District through the Dog walking event. His dogs have transformed into Humans, but retain their canine intellectual capacity.
- On first encountering Mike, the player may choose to attack Mike with the intention of freeing his seemingly human slave. If the player loses or does not talk things out with Mike, the Stag enemy is added to the Warehouse district and all future meetings will be hostile.
- If the player chooses to speak with Mike or demands the release of the woman he brainwashed, Mike explains that she really is a dog. Future encounters will be peaceful.
- The player will find Mike and his dog Lea under attack by three Leopardment. If the player chooses not to intervene, Mike is removed from play.
- After choosing to intervene, win, loss or flee, Mike and Lea will fight off their remaining attackers and be grateful for the player's help. Lea, however, has taken a nasty blow and requires medical attention.
- The player is moved to Mike's Home where Mike attempts to treat Lea but discovers that his medical kit lacks the supplies. He asks the player to get him a medical kit.
- When the player returns with a medical kit and offers it to him, it will deplete it as though it was used normally.
- Mike will offer one of his trained pets to the player - Either Xerxes (male) or Helen (female). If the player declines initially, they may change their mind later and ask Mike for one of them.
Mike is available for sex at this point.
Originally one of Mike's dogs, Lea now is a young human woman of about nineteen. She has shoulder-length blond hair and a slender physique, although her breasts have obviously filled out quite a bit to go with the pregnant belly. But no matter what she looks like - there's still only a dog's mind behind her eyes, so she walks on all fours and only uses barks and growls as communication. A clean white bandage covers most of her upper torso, protecting her healing wound from getting dirty again.
Lea has no conversations or sex scenes.