Difference between revisions of "Museum (SP)"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
* [[Valerie]] the Sphinx
* [[Valerie]] the Sphinx
Revision as of 15:07, 27 May 2019
The museum, having a wealth of historical and artistic exhibits, has resulted in some rather strange creatures altered by the influence of the displays. Anyone exploring here should be prepared for encounters of historic or even pre-historic nature. The Sphinx at the Information Desk is rather helpful, if sometimes cryptic as a sphinx must be.
East from the Museum Foyer leads into the Museum hunting area.
- Clockwork Fox
- Feral Gryphon
- Greek Nymph
- Homo Sapiens
- Jaguar Warrior
- Monkey (SP) *
- Ninja Cat
- Alternative Entry- Find a Sabretooth napping and sneak away. Also related to a Hyena Gang event.
- Art Appreciation: (background, +30 humanity)
- Bacchus Wine: Yes- Satyr infection
- Dinosaur Nest: Obtain lava lamp as part of the Hospital Quest.
- Dinosaur Skeleton: Part of Wereraptor Curse quest.
- Divine Twins- Come across two divine twins having an argument and be given a boon from one of them. Gain either of the featsArtemis's Disciple/Apollo's Disciple both have unique conditions attatched. Artemis's Disciple has a unique bad end involving the husky pack.
- Drunken Satyrs: (background)
- FallenKunoichi: obtain Bo Staff
- Giant Battleaxe: (background)
- Labours Introduction: Start the Twelve Labours quest line. Must be level 30.
- Magic Cap: Yes - Take 6 damage. No - DexCheck DC=14, Success=Obtain Red Cap, Fail=2xCerberus fight, obtain Red Cap on victory.
- Missing Lamp: (background) hunt for it again during Amurans quest.
- Missing Sabretooth: (background)
- Monkey King Service: Meet Wukong
- Moving Painting: (background)
- Night Watchmen Uniform: (background)
- Ouroboros: Part of Omio's quests.
- Sealed Wing: (background)
- Stolen Jewelry- (background)
- Strange Drums: (background)
- Suddenly Ninjas: Ninja Cat ambush if you lose gets you screwed by the ninja.
- Temple of Hera: Consult with a goddess to see about making Eric a complete woman.
- Updating Artwork: (background)
- Viking Longboat: Obtain spear and Nermine's package. Only available after talking with Nermine during the Hospital Quest.
- Valerie will ask the player to 'answer riddles' to prove their worthiness of having sex with her. Several riddles must be answered successfully (Int check vs 16+).
- As a clue and background information, Valerie can provide additional info regarding the Hospital Quest section that happens at the Museum.
- Nermine will request the player to come to the Museum to find several things as part of her quests.