Valerie is a Sphinx type interactive NPC found in the Museum Foyer of the Museum. Ironically she appears based on the Greek varient of the Sphinx (head of a woman, the body of a lioness, the wings of an eagle, and a serpent headed tail) rather than the Egyptian Sphinx (which is generally thought to be male and can come in different animal variations). She was a Museum employee working in the Egyptian Wing on P-Day, but suffers no ill will at her state of transformation. The NPC retains her intelligence and must have a high tolerance as she aludes to her need to ask riddles of people, much like the Greek Sphinx myth, before she would consider bedding them.
Lying on part of the information desk is what at first appears to be a large lioness, as you move closer it turns its head towards you revealing the pretty face of a woman with slight feline features atop the long leonine body. You realize she is actually a sphinx of some sort, with the lower legs of a lioness, the front paws (and breasts) of an anthro lion, the head of a beautiful woman, and soft wings gracing her back tightly tucked up to her sides, and if the name tag on the counter next to her is any indication, her name is Valerie.
- Players will need to Riddle Valerie to initiate a (Int check vs 16+) for success.
- Players with a losing result will suffer a -10 penalty to Sanity and incur Sphinx based mutation.
- Players with a winning result will gain a random drop item and incur Sphinx based mutation.
- Players can only riddle once every 24 hours.
- Once a player has successfully answered 3 riddles, Valerie will be open for sexual relations.
- Players are able to bed Valerie every 18 hours. Infectious during sex.
After solving three of her riddles, the player may choose to go on rounds with Valerie. This results in a series of scenes which include background, combat and sometimes sex.
- Valerie has a role in helping Eric become fully female, should the player choose that route.
- The player may end up fighting her as part of the Stables Quest
- Nermine has a tendency of sending the player to the Museum to requisition various artifacts.
GitHub Riddles and Sex: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival/blob/master/Sarokcat/Museum.i7x
GitHub Valerie's Rounds: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival/blob/master/Stripes/Museum%20Rounds%20for%20FS.i7x
GitHub Sphinx Endings: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival/master/Sarokcat/Sphinx.i7x