Multiplayer Updates/June 2011
From Flexible Survival
- Nuku now added beautiful colours to Faction and Group chat
- Also he added this nifty new feature: +census request
- Added a background process that will look for and scrub out " plaque builds up in your ATB *directory with tons of old, expired, statuses just lazing around." Which he stated slows things *down, so there should be a noticeable improvement in combat.
- +pj now says freecred instead of gil
- You can no longer talk/check while dead.
- New command, commend. Type commend (critter) to say you really like a critter. It can get the author more rewards!
- New donation options (recurring subscriptions)
- Role Removal for 5 mako
- AOE Change: Each additional splash target of an enemy AOE will receive a cumultive accuracy penalty. It will hit as many targets as possible until accuracy goes negative. The penalty applied is reduced by the rank of AoE on power/item. This does not affect toggles, grenades or Ally AOE
- Can chargen from web now
- Doing Target on a creature now makes your pets also target.
- Crafting: charge reduced on Light Melee items
- Crafting: All Natural now gives a bonus to custom crafted items.
- Crafting: Upkeep was incorrectly calculated on some crafted items
- Crafting: Poisoned modifier was changed to deal "Poisoned Energydamage". Rumor is poisoned pierces some DR, but not clarified.
- Crafting: Aerosol statusmag increased to +100%
- Crafting: Salvage cost miscalculation bugfix
- Bugfix:Glance now recognizes "Looks Human" perk
- Bugfix: A bug that caused very inconsistent freecred gain in groups
- Bugfix: Big Nasty combat bug fixed (unknown this is what Nuku called it)
- Several new creatures added to map (Tarragon, Crested Wyvern, Farm Hen)
- Monsters have an additional 30% energymod (not a change but something Nuku clarified)
- Nuku fixed a bug with factions being required for judge created NPCs that were locking up combat. Solved simply by setting a different faction for the than default.
- DoTs now obey the 20% maximum reduction rule.
- XP>Freecred conversion rate significantly increased when xp capped
- Crafting: Subtle recipe added to game
- Science channel added for theorycrafting
- Attack drone upgraded (this is the template used for children)
- Readiness buffed
- Softcaps on resists at 50% and 75% removed
- Mission debugging turned on. Shows kill credit percent at end of mission. Need 33% kill credit to get a roll. Credit is granted if you get xp for a kill. (AFAIK no changes except for debug messages, but lots of new info)
- Work in progress: Patrols for webgrinding interface.
- XP/Freecred group contributions wiped if you switch groups.
- Pets should get proper genital sizes everytime
- Buff stacking changed. Can't have two powers of same name in effects. If I howl and you howl yourself, you get the better duration and better magnitude of the two but not both. Item stacking isn't affected since they have different accessory slot numbers.
- Nanite Fine Tuner added to mako shop
- Mutation priority changed, female mutations should prefer to remove male parts and vice versa
- A bug was fixed for kangaroos, they can now breed despite oversizedness in either direction.
- DoT obeys damagebuff
- NPCs heal more often, use nurse less often (10 rounds)
- Controlled Burst now has roles (+rpinfo controlled burst)
- Commend now works on infection name or critter name.
- Pounce defense bug fixed
- Ink Cloud cooldown upgrade fixed (Also note ink cloud was changed to a buff at some point, not previously documented in change log)
- Children now take 5 upkeep
- Children split reflected buffs, so if you have 2 children out your armor will now be half value for each.
- Returned damage is now capped at your own max hp
- Anole icon added to web
- Multi-roo pet exploit removed
- Rest now works at 0 energy
- Slime Toss energy cost raised
- Enduring Minions reduced in effectiveness
- Death scripts on creatures won't activate if you're over 5 levels under them (no quest credit)
- AI now uses buffs better.
- Web combat has had some pretty major changes. I don't understand them all so hope I get it right:
- Web-combat now follows your location correctly
- Web battle actually obeys your commands, and waits for you to make a move in manual mode
- Gives combat summary at end of combat now (an accuracy bug was also fixed on this)
- Fixes to targetting on the web battler
- If you're in an invalid zone, the page just tells you that you found nothing
- Can perk kill 2 perks for free now.
- Enduring Minions fixed to match the new numbers reliably.
- Looks Human perk now displays breasts/pregnancy. It also sounds human when they talk
- Mission command now lists the instance you will go to.
- Kids now have birthdays. Future births will assign it. Previously born kids will get a birthday the first time they are summoned to the current day.
- Creatures should spawn with full hp
- Converter no longer works on summons
- +Mako/smell added for custom smells
- [Public] Nuku says, "By demand, there are now benches, and even a fountain, at the new dawn crossroads."
- +Mut now shows groin instead of cock
- Loadout/upkeep now shown in equip listing
- Loadout calculation on crafted items fixed. Before it did integer math that caused large rounding errors.
- Deep healing mutant power added (male version of lactaid) but not placed on any creatures yet.
- Roo recognizes if you were once a roo and lets you use teat without retesting; Easier rededication.
- Cock Slap added to two creatures.
- Centaurs have been relocated
- Liberated Youth inherit childs birthdate
- Powers rebalanced. Almost all offensive powers have been changed. See normalization thread for details, I won't go into any more detail her.
- Fixative should give a message if they wear off mid fight
- AI updated, it shouldn't keep re-summoning kids/pets that are already there
- Training should now be 'quiet' and not alert the room. (All but epic)
- DoT ticks in combat should now use their customized name, if applicable
- Adepts who shift should now do so quietly for the rest of the room, it will be a single summary line now.
- +help bodypart powers added
- Consuming boss vials now causes a prompt to be sure.
- All Natural now gives +3 loadout every 3 levels
- Pets/children should now appear with all toggles -ON-.
- PET SCALING ADJUSTMENT: If you have 1, just 1, pet, it will not lose a level.
- Born Leader perk added
- If you @force a pet who is stuck at a prompt, it will now LEAP TO ACTION. A: It tells you what program it's stuck in. B: Gives you the option to terminate the program."
- Builder: It is now possible to give critters custom AI, making them use powers under specific circumstances, talk to the room, pose, and otherwise act organically."
- Builder: Rooms can now be disabled for riding
- Builder: A monster can now be set with a 'spawn time' property. It string parses. If the string parse returns 1, it can spawn otherwise it won't."
- Crafting: Recipe Shop added to woodfield
- Crafting: Make menu system reordered to be more sensible and provide a summary yes/no prompt
- Crafting: Craft Upgrade has been revamped. Now only items that actually CAN be upgraded will display.