From Flexible Survival
The warehouse district of the city is out by the dockyard and boardwalk.
- Macadamia the Grey Squirrel
- Mike the Stag
- Lea, Helen, Xerxes, and Ares the human dogs.
- Amy the husky girl
- Carl the husky
West from the Entrance to the Red Light District leads into the Warehouse hunting area along the boardwalk.
- Opossum Sailor
- Stag (special)
- Yuppie Mink
- Abandoned player: (background)
- Anomaly: (background)
- crate shuffle: background
- Defenseless old lady: Strength check- Obtain 2 water, Chips, +1 strength, and +25 humanity on success or 2 Pepper spray on failure.
- Diving Contest: (background)
- dock team
- Dog Walking: Encounter NPC Mike.
- Finding Mack: Continuation of his quest. 2x Leopardman fight
- Free Catch: Obtain 2 fish.
- fresh fish: chance to obtain 2 food or fight 3 tenrecs
- Friendship's Proof: now Lizard Parlor is known
- Getting the Knife: Part of wereraptor quest, get chainmail vest.
- hidden fucknest: chance of obtaining water or a belaying pin, or a random monster.
- hot stepping: chance to get one water or a fight.
- June Mermaid: (background)
- Lackadaisical: (background)
- Orcish Slave Raid:
- Orc Researcher: Find the Orc Pill Case, which gives the player the MPreg Feat
- Rooftop Rumble: (Encounter up to 3 times, leads to encountering the Blue Oni Rane in the Park)
- Rumors: (background)
- Soldier Squad: Encounter up to 6 times, can recruit husky-girl Amy on third encounter and Carl the Husky on the sixth encounter.
- Special Delivery: Part of Omio's quests.
- The DogHouse:
- Union break: Fight four mutants.
- Wet Clothes: (background)
- This area is still under development and only has a few creatures and events currently though there have been a few recent additions.
- The Stag will only become a roaming enemy if you attack during the Dog Walking event. Otherwise, they will become Mike the Stag.
- After submitting several times to the Spidertaur he will eventually take the player to his nest for sexy times after he introduces him-self as Aelias. After which the player can Submit to be taken to his nest for fun or Lose/Throw the fight for the normal loss scene with minor differences. After Submitting after the introduction scene he will give the player a silk hammock to sleep in.