Looking over Karen you recognize her as the same retriever bitch that you saw abducted by Rex some time ago, now wearing a thin pink collar with a heart shaped tag that has her name engraved on it.
To meet Karen, the player must encounter the Forced Adoption event in the High Rise District. This gives the player a dog toy which the player may use to "satisfy" them self. Use of the toy causes the Retriever infection.
- When the player has used the Dog Bone four times, they may go back to the High Rise District and hunt for the encounter Forced Adoption event again to be invited to Rex's Place.
- If the player goes to Rex's Place, Rex will introduce his retriever Karen, the original owner of this place. He was her dog originally, but he says that she prefers this arrangement.
- After having sex with Rex a three or more times, he offers the player a collar. Accepting results in the Retriever Game Over. The player may refuse initially and accept later, unless they proceed to the next step.
- After refusing the collar, the player may speak with Karen to learn about Rex's favorite treats, made at Bone-Appetit. The player must find the Gourmet Treats event in the High Rise District and rescue François.
- François will give the player the treats and the player may return to Rex's Place. The player may attempt an escape by giving Rex the treats. This provokes a fight, which if won, removes Rex from the game.
Once Rex is defeated, Karen becomes available as the Retriever Pet. Losing to Rex invokes the same Game Over as accepting the collar.
After becoming a pet, Karen may be introduced to François to start the Forgotten Past event.
Karen's story is currently incomplete as her event Forgotten Past currently can't be completed. She has no sex scenes with the player.
GitHub Karen: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival/blob/master/AGentlemanCalledB/Karen.i7x
GitHub Karen's quest: https://github.com/Nuku/Flexible-Survival/blob/master/AGentlemanCalledB/RexxyEvent.i7x