Hayato (who also goes by Hal) is a hulking red oni roughly 10 feet tall. He has a hefty, muscled build with only a tiger-skin loincloth tied with rope to cover himself. At first glance, his face is quite demonic, with a pair of large horns pointing up, an exaggerated brow and chin, yellow eyes and large, protruding fangs. Atop his head is a thick mane of blonde hair that flows down to his shoulders, matching nicely with his bright red skin. His voice is rough and deep, fitting for his demon ogre form. Having gotten to know him a little, you know this appearance to be external, with him a friendly, if somewhat sad, person beneath his terrible exterior. Always nearby is a gigantic spiked club of iron that is nearly as tall as he is.
Hayato is discovered through the Garage Demon event in The Capitol district.
- If the player speaks with him and tries to seduce him, Hayato will reveal that he's currently restrained with a chastity belt to keep from unleashing his desires.
- Nermine has the key to his belt, but wants a Noh Mask found on the College Campus in exchange. The player will have to defeat two Ninja Cats and an Anime Babe to retrieve the mask.
- Nermine exchanges the mask for the key, which the player may then use to free Hayato and bring him to The Grey Abbey Library after sexy times.
- After speaking with Hayato several times in the library about Red Oni, the Oni Lair event becomes available in the Capitol District.
- Once the Oni Lair is found, the player may reveal these findings to Hayato and choose to plan an assault.
- Success in the raid allows Hayato to gain confidence and will unlock his more dominant content when it is written.