Born and raised in Fairhaven Ebreus, then under a different name, was a curious boy who loved computers. When he was sixteen years old he started working a simple landscaping job so he could fund his hobby of tinkering with computers He enjoyed his work and set aside some of his money for college.
Once he completed his compulsory education he enrolled in a community college for a CompSci degree and began taking any class related to his major that he was qualified for while working on his general education credits. This dedicated work got him an early internship where he was helping to create a firewall. He was there, working on the firewall project, when it happened.
He ran as far, fast, and continuously as he could during P-Day and the result was blacking out from the strain. While unconscious he was infected with the Skunk Beast strain and driven feral. He spent eight years feral before being incapacitated and rehabilitated by the Prometheans. After initial rehabilitation he worked several unfulfilling jobs until deciding to become an Agent.
Beginning work as an agent Ebreus initially was ineffective and ignorant of the dangers of the job. He was most likely saved from unintentionally returning to being feral by the good advice of his friends. Being a bit clumsy in a bestial form he eventually abandoned the Skunk Beast form in favor of tauric body configuration.
After he had intentionally shifted form once he looked for ways of more easily controlling his form. First he found Recursion offered by the Skunks inhabiting the library. Spending several weeks working with the Recursion powers he eventually hit a limit and changed to a less limited method of controlling his form, a Nanite Adept Implant.
Disliking the supernatural he has studied Nanite manipulation to compensate for anything he may lack in having no supernatural aid. Acquiring a NICE he practices his control over ‘Nanomagic’ in his spare time. His practice largely consistent of generating electricity and controlling Nanite density in small areas.
Having a great preference for non-violent solutions he has developed his speaking skills to the point where he is an effective orator. He takes pride in the times he has done no harm because he could talk down the opposition or negotiate an end to a conflict. As not every situation can be resolved with calm words and kind hearts Ebreus has learned how to fight and is adept at using the Powers afforded to him by his form for area-denial purposes.
[ edit ]
| Prometheans: His current meal ticket. He largely agrees with their principles but holds no loyalty to the organization. The moment they abandon their principles is the moment he abandons the Prometheans.
Zephyr: He didn't trust Zephyr Inc. before P-Day and trusts them less now. Being a mega-corporation he understands that people who happen to work for them likely aren't malevolent and treats them fairly but subjects the organization and leadership with all due scrutiny.
RSX: While he is in favor of their community building, supplying, and defense work he dislikes how violently they handle ferals and is internally conflicted about their stated end-goal. He is willing to work with them when they need people and he's available.
Survivors: He doesn't view them as be organized enough to judge their organization. Thus far he has been able to get along well enough with the survivors that he has met.
[ edit ]
- 23rd January, 2017: Reviving Midwifery - RPLOG
- 4th February, 2017: A Visit with Our Grandmother - RPLOG
- 15th February, 2017: Suiting Up For Tests - RPLOG
- 26th February, 2017: Zephyr Investigation - Pt. 1 - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2017: Nonlethal Training Camp - RPLOG
- 11th April, 2017: Rat of Arcadia - RPLOG
- 13th April, 2017: A trip outside the Bubble - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2017: Zephyr Investigation Pt 2 - RPLOG
- 1st May, 2017: Constantine - RPLOG
- 9th May, 2017: Imperii finis est scriptor - RPLOG
- 28th May, 2017: The Fog of Tahoe, Part 1 - RPLOG
- 4th June, 2017: The Fog of Tahoe, Part 2 - RPLOG
- 10th June, 2017: Reading in Paradise - RPLOG
- 15th June, 2017: CompSci Part 1 - RPLOG
- 21st June, 2017: CompSci Part 2 - RPLOG
- 1st July, 2017: The Rescue for Tahoe - Part 1 - RPLOG
- 8th July, 2017: The Rescue of Tahoe - Part 2 - RPLOG
- 12th July, 2017: A Space Suit Endeavor - RPLOG
- 28th July, 2017: San Diego Act III - Mounting Tensions - RPLOG
- 5th August, 2017: Tahoe's Children - RPLOG
- 17th August, 2017: San Diego Act IV - Denial of Order - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2017: Underworld Armorer - Part 3 - RPLOG
- 5th September, 2017: Sewer Colony Negotiations - RPLOG
- 8th September, 2017: San Diego Act V - Conflict of Interests - RPLOG
- 19th September, 2017: Radiation Dangers - RPLOG
- 19th September, 2017: Sewer Queen Interview - RPLOG
- 8th October, 2017: Return to Paradise - RPLOG
- 15th October, 2017: Whine, Fairy Dust, and lost memories or something - RPLOG
- 31st October, 2017: Goblin Festival Part 1 - RPLOG
- 31st October, 2017: Goblin Festival Part 2 - RPLOG
- 12th November, 2017: Suspicion That There is a Goblin Jacking Off Downstairs - RPLOG
- 17th November, 2017: Sewer Exploration 3, Reclaiming the Plant - RPLOG
- 24th November, 2017: Four people versus PLANETARY POLICE FORCE - RPLOG
- 27th December, 2017: Mall Service - RPLOG
- 1st January, 2018: Economics, or the Repitition of History - RPLOG
- 8th January, 2018: Road Upkeep 3 - Upkeep Harder - RPLOG
- 14th January, 2018: Home of the Brave - RPLOG
- 24th January, 2018: RSX Breach and Clear Practice -- Part 1 - RPLOG
- 2nd February, 2018: Of Patriots, Policemen, and Politicians - RPLOG
- 11th February, 2018: Patriot Arc - Celebrating Your Demise - RPLOG
- 16th February, 2018: Patriot Arc - The Home Front First - RPLOG
- 3rd March, 2018: Arborwatch Manor - Fairhaven School Fund Raiser - RPLOG
- 9th March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 1 - RPLOG
- 16th March, 2018: Bad Times at the Factory - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 2 - RPLOG
- 20th March, 2018: Some Days You Can't Get Rid of a Bomb - RPLOG
- 31st March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 3 - RPLOG
- 1st April, 2018: Factory Dogs - RPLOG
- 3rd June, 2018: I'm on a Boat - RPLOG
- 5th January, 2019: A Bum Deal - RPLOG
- 26th January, 2019: The Last Horror Factory - RPLOG
- 9th February, 2019: Deep Sea Spellunking - RPLOG
- 9th March, 2019: Oily Terrors - RPLOG
- 15th March, 2019: Eastward Installation Expansion - RPLOG
- 13th April, 2019: Lone Wolf Roundup - RPLOG
- 21st April, 2019: Into the Fray - Pt1 - RPLOG
- 27th April, 2019: Into The Frey - Pt2 - RPLOG
- 5th May, 2019: See Nothing, Know Nothing - RPLOG
- 1st June, 2019: Tahoe Wolf Convoy - RPLOG
| Birthday: August 23rd, 1989
Place of birth: United States, Fairhaven California
[ edit ]