From Flexible Survival
Abandoned Lot, Junkyard Entrance, Storage Room, Steven's Office
- Gobby, the Goblin thief (part of Hadiya's quest)
- Hadiya, the Hermaphrodite hyena
- Steven, the security guard
- Pit Bull
- Quilled Tousky
- Snow Bat*
- Trash Coon
- Hydra Beast
- Ogre (SP)
- Feral Mutt
- Annoyed Hyena (puts the Hadiya's 'Hyena Shack' on the navigation list)
- Biker Hangout: Part of Eric's quest if you choose to turn him to Erica. Rescue a woman's boyfriend from the gang members who are holding him captive.
- Failed Survivor: (background)
- Friendship: (background)
- Goblin Trap (fight)
- Jam Session: (background)
- Junkyard digups: Random supplies.
- Junkyard Home (repeatable, becomes 'Steven's home' once banished from the Warehouse)
- Pile of Garbage (repeatable 3x, chance for random loot)
- Raiding Party Goblins bringing in a captured Tigress Hooker)
- Scattered Trash (skill check -> loot, failed check: infection)
- signs of a scuffle: (repeatable 3x, chance for random loot)
- Stray Cat (wayward Snow Leopard, see below)
- Stripped Car (background)
- Unused Tool (find a mallet/crowbar/iron pipe - random, which one)
- Monsters and events can be found in the Junkyard (going north from its entrance).
- The Snow Bat creature is created by throwing dirty water at the Snow Leopard pursuing you during the 'Stray Cat' event.
- Steven will only let pure humans enter the storage room (in the warehouse). Human-looking characters (city sprite shape for example) can bribe their way in with a soda. Talking with Steven puts characters into his office, where he'll trade soda/chips for medkits. The 'fuck Steven' command reveals he's partially horse-morphed and allows a choice to stop or continue. Stopping at that point allows blackmailing him for food and water, otherwise he'll fully transform into a horny stallion and the character will be permanently expelled from the warehouse. Afterwards, the transformed Steven can be found in the "Steven's home" location.