Multiplayer Updates/August 2011
From Flexible Survival
- Tiny Chain added to Jack's Hardware: Consumable applied to inventory items or stacks, preventing them from being trashed. Applying another to the same item or stack cancels the first one.
- Stockings added to the general vendors. Exact effects currently unknown.
- New role: Artillerist
- Looks Human now displays individual body parts (and Total) under +mut as Human
- New +census options:
- +census mako
- +census online level
- Added support for email services:
- Mail sent to <anyplayername>@players.flexiblesurvival.com are delivered to your in-game +mail
- Email can now be sent through the +mail command e.g. +mail firstname.lastname@example.org=Email Message
- Mail sent to your character through +mail or page-mail will be forwarded to your +account email address if you are not logged in.
- You can change your email preferences via the web interface Settings tab, if you do not want to receive email from the game.
- Bugfix: Group crafting perks now apply their skill modification to all skills required to forge an item, rather than just one.
- Helicopter rides between cities are now free to characters under level 10.
- Sonic Screech upgrades buffed.
- Crippling Bite upgrades buffed.
- Poison Bite tweaked.
- Transfixing Gaze tweaked.
- Plated Hide upgrade buffed.
- Sting buffed.
- Zephyr lobby now separated from 4th & Main. Go 'Z' to enter the lobby from the intersection, and 'Out' to get back to the streets.
- Nanite Adepts must now possess an inactive dedication in order to be able to shift to that dedication's supernatural form. They still need the Total Badge, as before.
- LFG channel now appends the player's level to their message.
- Typing 'auto on' now automatically continues the fight, without the need to type 'pass'.
- Mako Battery system overhauled. You have a set value of charge innate to your character that is consumed until it runs out. A mako battery will be consumed to recharge it to 100% when it hits 0%
- Shift Native added, this command uses 7% mako charge to shift to the native form for anyone who has used the nativizer or any Youth Liberated Child.
- If you try to use hero revive and have no hero points left, it will consume mako battery charge and let you ressurect.
- You gain mako charge @ 100% when leveling and if you have all the "lucky" badges it will attempt to increase your mako charge to 100%.
- Nanite adepts can once again shift to dedication forms they do not possess, at a rate of 2% mako charge per body part, or 10% for a whole body shift.
- @room command added to allow people to add stores/storage/triage/training/crafting to rooms at the cost of applicable items in backpack. Note: @room will only work for rooms created for YOU. If you own a room and the command is not working, let Damaged know and he will fix it.
- +badge/sort <descending> added to let people sort their badge list by name (autos to Ascending, can add 'descending' to change that)
- Hollywood Hero role added.
- Solar Dragon Dedication simplified; after achieving Marp!, one can ascend from the peak.
- Nanite Carnal Equalizer reduced to 25 mako cost; previous purchasers have been refunded.
- Milk Chug buffed.
- Tanuki gift shop now stocks Leaf: Breast Amount; there is a hard cap of 36 breasts at this time.
- New built in, automatic fish quote browser added http://flexiblesurvival.com/fish
- <Lust> effects now only trigger if the Lustful Musk toggle is active in the room.
- Visiting the website now recharges your mako battery by 10-25%, once per day.
- New item in the mako shop: Nanite Focus Device. It allows a character with an inactive Nanite Adept dedication to shift individual body parts. Still requires a Nanite Fine Tuner to be in your inventory, as usual for partial-shifts.
- Sugar Rush and Delicious Treat added. No known mutants have this power yet, but they were announced.
- Single Sexed perk added
- @room/lock added. Players pay mako charge to pass the lock. The owner of the room is exempt from this charge.
- The room owner can assign a mako charge fee to the room and set a time limit for how long a player has access.