Quite a sight being only a branch office for Zephyr Inc it has power, the floors are clean and tidy. This is a place quite unlike anything you see around anymore. As if that was not enough you are welcomed to an most unusual receptionist.. (well now a days anyway) a human!
- Larissa the receptionist
There is no hunting area immediately attached to the Zephyr Lobby.
The prices are based on Free credits (freecreds). You get creds by beating "hostile" denizens and getting a bounty for that (happens automatically).
- Nanite Collector - 400 Creds/240 Creds after Larissa asks you to transform her (25 lbs this thing weighs, but when equipped gives you the possibility after a fight to collect nanite vials which you can use on yourself or sell to Zephyr.)
- Zephyr Personal Communicator - 350 Creds. Supposedly makes a map, unsure how it works.
- Medkit - 300 Creds (heal them bruised "parts"..)
- Pistol - 600 Creds (pew pew jou!)
- Pepperspray - 350 Creds (spray and pray)
- Water Bottle - 120 Creds (quench that thirst)
- With the Researcher start, you can sell your vials here without needing the Nanite Collector. It won't appear among the available items for sale.