Once your character hits level 60, you have the option to remort, which resets your character to level 1. You will keep all of your progress in training proficiencies and crafting skills, and you will keep your combat skills as long as you do not switch class - you can switch class if you wish, but will have to earn the skills again. Your class powers must be relearned, and if you unlearn a mutant power, you will have to reach the appropriate level before you can learn (or epic) another one again. Furthermore, each remort increases the amount of XP and freecreds required to level up by 5%, and this is not capped. You will however recieve a 1% reduction in the amount of boss vials required, capped at 25% - consult the chart at the bottom of the page for more details on this.
Remorting will also grant you some bonuses: Each remort, you gain a remort point and 100 + (remort number * 10) reward tokens (110 the first time). Remort points can be spent on edges. For each unspent remort point, you gain 1% damage, 1% HP, and 1% status magnitude, up to a cap of 25% each. It is possible to remort more than 25 times and use the excess points on edges if you wish to retain the full 25% bonus.
Boss Vial Requirements
Since there is a 1% reduction in requirements, but the actual amount of vials is rounded, the bonus is only noticable at different times depending on level and remort quantity.
- Lv30 requires 4 vials, so every 25 remorts give a discount, making the discount happen at remort 1.
- Lv35 requires 8 vials, so every 12.5 remorts give a discount, making the discounts at remorts 1 and 13.
- Lv40 requires 12 vials, so every 8.333etc remorts give a discount, making the discounts at remorts 1, 9, 17.
- Lv45 requires 16 vials, so every 6.25 remorts give a discount, making the discounts at remorts 1, 7, 13, 19.
- Lv50 requires 20 vials, so every 5 remorts give a discount, making the discounts at remorts 1, 6, 11, 16, 21.
- Lv55 requires 24 vials, so every 4.166etc remorts give a discount, making the discounts at remorts 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21.
Here is a full chart detailing the exact quantity required at each level at each remort, up to remort 25, at which point the discount is capped.
|Remort #||Vials @ Lv30||Vials @ Lv35||Vials @ Lv40||Vials @ Lv45||Vials @ Lv50||Vials @ Lv55|| Total Boss|