Danger Level: 7, Typical Environment: Outside
A female Doberman in a cop's uniform charges at you, growling firmly for you to halt and be searched. In the brief moment before she's upon you, you can see that she's got a pretty normal human build overall, but with some traces of canine features, showing especially on her paw-like hands and feet. Her head is fully that of a Doberman Pinscher, with a long muzzle and her short fur has the two-tone black and tan markings of the breed. She is wearing a light blue shirt, darker pants and a policeman's hat. She has an average sized rack on her under her shirt. "I order you to stand down, mutant!" she calls out one last time, pulling out her nightstick.
- Unique: There is only a single Doberman Cop in the game, whom you encounter multiple times. Once you recruit Alexandra, you will no longer encounter the Doberman.
- Non-Infectious: Loss results no infection.
- Calming: The Doberman policewoman is trying to help people resist the outbreak. Losing/submitting will result in restored humanity.
- Tickets: If you lose/submit after fighting back against the policewoman, you will also be given a ticket which fines you both time and credits.
- Contraband: The Doberman policewoman will sniff out infectious weapons, which she considers contraband, and take them from the player.
- Corruptible: By defeating and partaking in victory sex against the Doberman cop, she'll eventually start to become more aroused and lustful, affecting her appearance and her victory/defeat scenes. There are two stages of increasing corruption that the Doberman can go through. At the highest level of corruption, she's given up on calming players and is instead interested in your rough and sexy vengeance.
- Endings: Because the Doberman Cop is non-infectious, there are no endings.