From Flexible Survival
This category contains a (probably perpetually incomplete) list of quests in the MUCK version of Flexible Survival.
Quests that haven't got their own page yet
- Colonel Arnold - RSX Operative Floor, Basement 1 - Level Any
- Penelope - RSX Operative Floor, Basement 1 - Level 1-10
- Alton - [RSX Solutions]: Oregonian Research Division - Level (Any, no combat involved I believe)
- Mr Simon - [RSX Solutions]: Elite Supplies - Level 35-42
- Tomas and Hugo - [Wax Museum]: Entry Foyer - Level 60
- Odd looking skunk - [Church of Promethea]: Balcony landing - Level 60 (very difficult boss fight)
- Caretaker - [Graveyard] - Level 18-25
- Everyone(?) - [Zephyr Inc]: Living Quarters & Child Care, Basement 1 - Level 1-10
- Dr Joan - [Zephyr Inc]: Promethean Studies Lab, Basement 1 - Level 30-40
- Crashed Courier Van - [Fairhaven]: 4th & Chestnut Street - Level 5-15ish..
- Sarah the Husky - [Zephyr Inc]: Exterior, Southern Lot - Level ~40-50 for parts of it
- Rod - [The Mall]: Mall Rat Territory - Ends around lvl 15-20
- Kangaroo God - [Zoo]: Main Entrance - Level 20
- Farmhouse - The Farm - Level 18-25
- Mysterious Cloaked Figure - [Hotel Oblivion]: Entrance (Point Zero) - Level 10-60 (Lots of parts to this one)
- Saving Charlie - [Hotel Oblivion] (Keep your eyes peeled!) - Level 10-15ish
- Enigmatic Human - [Convention Center]: Quiet Corner - Any
- Navigate the corn maze - [Corn Maze Entrance] - Level 16-21
- Mystery of the stones - [Mountain Path]: Stargazer Peak - Level 30-40
- Egger - [Bone Yard]: Hardened Corp - Level 55-60
- Tramontane the Stormbringer - [The Scarlet Rose]: Foyer - Level ?
- Ember Matriarch - [Sewers] - Level ?
- Flickering Flames - [Abandoned Installation]: Southern Bunker Interior - Level 35-45
- How to mine 4 feesh - Bring scuba gear and look around the ocean floor - Level 60
This category has only the following subcategory.