Danger Level: 3, Typical Environment: Urban Forest
Before you is a handsome young man with scruffy brown hair in medieval garb. He has a happy eagerness to his face that tells you he's no longer right in the head. He is wearing simple breeches and a string-tied shirt with a loose-fitting tabard overtop. The tabard has the colourful crest of a well-hung lion passant guardant on it. In his hand, he holds a short sword marred by a few nicks.
- Adjustable Target Gender: While the default is to make the player male, the Squire will push a player towards their Gender Preferred feat selection, if one exists.
- A Squire's initial reaction changes depending if you are (bodily) knight, (bodily) squire, passably human or monster (all others). His sex scenes will also vary based on this status.
- The tabard that appears on a Squire-infected player will change should the player be beaten by a Knight, granting them theirs.
- The player will not encounter a Squire or Knight with a crest matching their own.
- If the player has the Knight infection, losing to a Squire will change all Knight locations into Squire ones.