Multiplayer Updates/March 2013
From Flexible Survival
- The level cap is now 60! Have fun grinding.
- Goo Girls now come in many flavors, thanks to the Colorizer!
- Eureka accessible via Zephyr lobby pilot. Contains 2 areas so far, along with the initial implementation of its job system, accessible via 'sa list' at locations advertising available jobs. More to come.
- Experience no longer accumulates past its cap from various sources. All xp gained beyond (1.6x required for level) is automatically trained off for creds.
- Vampiric status/properties now affect DoTs.
- Toggles can now belong to exclusive slots for activation, rather than just mastery.
- Aggro change: being struck by an enemy reduces their hate for you by 1 point per damage inflicted (Cover excluded).
- Badge announcements throttled on a per-account basis, meaning that an account-wide badge will not reveal your alts to your stalkers. Achieve in peace!
- Combats you're not involved in no longer prevent you from Departing from your room.
- Tormunga Dedication quest online, and its boss vial available in the mako shop.
- Dusk Dragon dedication available via questline. Somewhere.
- Staff can 'bless' player judges, increasing the value of +pjvotes they receive. Details available in +pj.
- Wound-inflicting powers active in web combats now, but not against web assistants.
- Balina has left the building.
- Update your own danged wiki.
- Just in time for future Milk pouches to not be NoAoE.
- High-pressure milk explosion!
- The Pregnancy Broadcaster research project has finished.
- PBRD (Pregnancy Broadcaster Receiving Device) added to token store for 100 tokens.
- When equipped, and when someone does a
+mako/pregcast, you get 1% of the current maximum pregnancy time taken off of your pregnancy, online or not.
- Two new roles:
- Vulture: Scavenger, Back Row, Enduring Malice
- Vault Dweller: Scavenger, Opportunity, Roll With It
+mako/nanonuke (nanomagic name)added.
- Costs 5 mako to perform.
- If any upgrades were purchased, their mako is refunded.
- By popular demand, when you finish a search web, you should get a full report of xp/cash earned.
- When you turn in a craft bounty, the entire area for it should vanish, preventing attempts to double turn in, or misleading folks into thinking you can.
- You can now check for wi preferences with
[if [player] likes (flag here)]...[end if]Use the short form of the flags.
- Having Masculine or Feminine will override pronoun replacements when looked at.
- Color Chooser added to the elite store for 50 mako.
- Allows you to specify colors on supported forms.
- The code to do so:
[if color is present in [player]][local stat color of [player]][otherwise]green or whatever[end if]
- Dead people should stop attracting
- The uncommon salvage gained from dailies is now more random.
- Judges now have a new reward option,
+pj #influence, which gives social influence to people. +pj has also been updated to show all the current options available to our helpful and awesome player judges.
- Tail Wrap removed from Overdrive Fox, as it's a dedication-only power.
- It was replaced with Crash and Burn.
- When putting mako into global research with
+gresearch #focus, you are now given .1 supporter points for each mako spent.
- Nekomata avatar installed to the avatar system.
- New global research: Petition for Truth! Please do not think about it too hard. Please.
- When using
research #focus, you will now prompted for how much mako to spend, in case you want to research the fuck out of this silliness.
- A new NPC, the Tactics Soldier, has been added. Speaking to him enables 'classic mode' fighting.
- The net effect is never encountering templated monsters, everything will always be +0/+0, but you will only have a 25% chance of actually getting non-money/xp rewards. That is, things like vials, recipes, salvage, or craftmods.
- XP and cred costs for level 51-60 are in the system. No, you can't go level up yet.
+xphave been updated to know these new values.
- There's now an extra digit of space on salvage values.
- Lots of fun new secret code entered.
helpfunction can now handle partial matching.
- You can no longer attach a craftmod to a whole stack of items at once.
- The dodge bonus applied to confused attacks now caps at 50%, not 75%.
- Noxious Aura slightly rebalanced, lowering ConfusedMag.
- Shrooms is now NoAoE.
- You can no longer attempt to craft when your inventory is full.
scalecommand added. Tells you what a 1-magnitude effect would be, scaled to your level.
- You can now disable the
wfoutput on login, through the magic of
- The mission, talk, and scene editors on the web interface should stop garbling code that contains & or %.
- Twilight Caverns added onto the edge of the Scrublands. The area itself is level 44-49, and contains remixes of several other mutations.
- Backup monsters in a prime fight no longer give rewards, nor do they count towards mission progress in an area.
- Craftmods dropped by enemies no longer adjust their level based upon the crafting skill of the finder.
- help craftmod has been updated.
- The information shown when you log in regarding who you are watching for is now the same code as
- The dedication blurbs for Nanite Adept have stopped talking about Total badges. Whatever those are.
- Visible Womb added to the mako store. Invisible wombs are now a collector's item.
- There is now more room for HP in the
- help echo is now a thing.
- Fast Recovery coded.
- Once a battle starts, all of your passives and toggles should 'tick' before the actual fighty-parts begin.
- People in IDL or OOC statuses will stop covering everything they see.
- You will now always be warned about cost when adding craftmods to things.
- Upmentored players will no longer have an impact on the drop chances for craftmods.
+requests made on the web will stop putting URL gibberish into their content.