From Flexible Survival
Rounds go as fast or slow as players in combat take their turns, they are not linked to real time. A round consists of 10 ticks.
- Each tick combatants gain 200ATB (modified by the Haste status), bar is yellow at this point.
- If a player is at 1000ATB they take their turn.
- After an action is selected, charge time is set based on the power and the bar becomes pink.
- Each subsequent tick combatants receive -200ATB to the charge.
- At 0 Charge the effect fires.
- ATB becomes 0, If the charge was negative (such as headbutt upgraded to negative charge cost) then that becomes a bonus to initial ATB.