This agent is presumed dead after an unforeseen clash with a supernatural force.
No further details will be disclosed.
Born and raised in eastern Europe, Octavlian Dimitrov Petrov-Sokolov was born to a modest middle-class family that owned a small workshop in town, Otto's upbringing was actually quite uneventful. His youth was spent helping his father managing and working for the family business, all the while following through on his dream to become an engineer. Mathematics, physics, technical mechanics and electronics were always a strong suit of his, following through each with high grades, he nearly saw himself finally achieve his dream with a doctorate in engineering, but was cut down mere months away from his goal by the events that transpired in February of 2008.
Many years had passed since his awakening, and many grievances were had over the loss of his old life, his family, his friends, his future, everything. During the darkest months of his life, he struggled to adapt, falling victim to many mutant aggressors and manipulators that promised an easy solution, or a distraction from his sorrows. While he refuses to go into detail of his ordeal, he gladly shares how he had managed to eventually douse his grievances by latching onto his old passions. With all the new equipment and resources at his disposal, seemingly endless potential granted by the very nanites that'd uprooted his life, he made a slow but steady recovery, finally putting his past behind him, where it belonged. Eventually, he would adopt a new name, and start a new life with the organization that played the biggest role in his recovery, RSX Solutions.
[ edit ]
| Zephyr: He distrusts them with a passion, considering them far too shady for his liking. He is always wary of Zephyrian agents.
RSX: Xenophobes, since his departure from their organization, he has grown to treat them with a great deal of disdain.
Prometheans: Considers them psuedo-ferals and is generally not too accommodating towards those who zealously try to spread their infections.
Survivors: As grey as grey can be. He judges them at face value, watching and listening before making a final verdict.
[ edit ]
- 5th July, 2016: Eye of the Storm - Prelude 2 - RPLOG
- 16th July, 2016: The Jaws of Life - RPLOG
- 18th July, 2016: Eye of the Storm - A Meeting - Hyperdimensional Generator - RPLOG
- 21st July, 2016: Eye of the Storm - Flowering Opportunity - RPLOG
- 11th February, 2017: Sunny Day at the Solar Farm - RPLOG
- 26th February, 2017: Zephyr Investigation - Pt. 1 - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2017: Nonlethal Training Camp - RPLOG
- 10th April, 2017: Building Better Bodies in Woodfield - RPLOG
- 23rd April, 2017: Zephyr Investigation Pt 2 - RPLOG
- 9th May, 2017: Imperii finis est scriptor - RPLOG
- 28th May, 2017: The Fog of Tahoe, Part 1 - RPLOG
- 4th June, 2017: The Fog of Tahoe, Part 2 - RPLOG
- 10th June, 2017: Reading in Paradise - RPLOG
- 14th June, 2017: An idol is born - RPLOG
- 15th June, 2017: CompSci Part 1 - RPLOG
- 21st June, 2017: CompSci Part 2 - RPLOG
- 28th July, 2017: San Diego Act III - Mounting Tensions - RPLOG
- 15th August, 2017: Sewer Survailliance - RPLOG
- 26th August, 2017: Underworld Armorer - Part 1 - RPLOG
- 27th August, 2017: Underworld Armorer - Part 2 - RPLOG
- 3rd September, 2017: Underworld Armorer - Part 3 - RPLOG
- 19th September, 2017: Radiation Dangers - RPLOG
- 19th September, 2017: Sewer Queen Interview - RPLOG
- 8th October, 2017: Return to Paradise - RPLOG
- 12th November, 2017: Suspicion That There is a Goblin Jacking Off Downstairs - RPLOG
- 17th November, 2017: Sewer Exploration 3, Reclaiming the Plant - RPLOG
- 24th November, 2017: Four people versus PLANETARY POLICE FORCE - RPLOG
- 17th December, 2017: Tea Time with Luna - Part 1 - RPLOG
- 24th December, 2017: Christmas Construction - RPLOG
- 28th December, 2017: Parcel Planning - RPLOG
- 7th January, 2018: Tea Time with Luna - Part 2 - RPLOG
- 24th January, 2018: RSX Breach and Clear Practice -- Part 1 - RPLOG
- 30th January, 2018: The Hotel California - RPLOG
- 11th February, 2018: Patriot Arc - Celebrating Your Demise - RPLOG
- 16th February, 2018: Patriot Arc - The Home Front First - RPLOG
- 2nd March, 2018: Salvage Hunting - Electronic Boogaloo Edition - RPLOG
- 3rd March, 2018: Arborwatch Manor - Fairhaven School Fund Raiser - RPLOG
- 9th March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 1 - RPLOG
- 16th March, 2018: Bad Times at the Factory - RPLOG
- 18th March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 2 - RPLOG
- 31st March, 2018: Farmstead Salvage Hunting - Pt 3 - RPLOG
- 1st April, 2018: Factory Dogs - RPLOG
- 3rd June, 2018: I'm on a Boat - RPLOG
| Birthday: May 16th, 1988
Place of Birth: ???
Primary Form: Coyote
Primary Combat Role: Hell Raiser (Buffer, Big Hitter, Damage over Time)
Primary Defense: Damage Resistance, Vampirism
[ edit ]
> Kind / Sensitive
> Playful / Quirky / Sassy
> Self-Victimizing / Pity Partying
> Social Development
Generally open to most kinds of ERP.
Rarely into bottoming. For other details, check the Wi.
Prefers IC RP over page or channel RP.
[ edit ]