A golden-furred arrogant monkey.
Wukong can be met in Museum after the player has reached level 3. Wukongs events have a diverging good/bad path that will effect how he treats the player.
- Encounter the "Monkey King Service" in the museum. He will ask you to sabotage the local Satyrs.
- Encounter the "Crashing the Satyr Party" event in the museum. After making your choice, fight the Satyr. If you choose to help Wukong, you will start the good path after this event. Sabotage leads to the bad path.
- Both paths are only available once the player is level 8.
If you chose to go along with Wukongs plans at the Satyr party, you have the chance to impress Wukong and gain some training.
- Encounter "Hunt Of Mammoth Proportions" without an active pet. Fight the Mammoth (SP) with Wukong as a temporary Pet.
- Winning nets you one of the Martial Artist, Black Belt, or Natural Armaments Feats depending on if you already have any or not.
If you decided to sabotage Wukongs plans, you have to stop his rampage at the museum.
- Encounter "Take My Royal Word for Granite" in the museum.
- If you defeat Wukong, you will receive his staff as an equip-able weapon.