Difference between revisions of "Unpredictable"

From Flexible Survival
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Recipe Modifier|name=Unpredictable|desc=An adjustment that causes massive power, but sometimes it just... doesn't work.|cred=+100%|xp=+150%|ingredients=None|salvage=+125%|istats=Accuracy of 40%<br>Damage of +30%<br>Status Chance of -30%<br>Status Duration of +25%<br>Status Mag of +25%|skills=None}}[[Category:Accuracy Modifier]][[Category:Damage Modifier]][[Category:Status Chance Modifier]][[Category:Status Duration Modifier]][[Category:Status Mag Modifier]]
+
{{Recipe Modifier|name=Unpredictable|desc=An adjustment that causes massive power, but sometimes it just... doesn't work.|cred=+100%|xp=+150%|ingredients=None|salvage=+125%|istats=Cooldown of +10%<br>Damage of +30%<br>Energy of +30%<br>Status Chance of -30%<br>Status Duration of +25%<br>Status Mag of +25%|skills=None}}[[Category:Cooldown Modifier]][[Category:Damage Modifier]][[Category:Energy Modifier]][[Category:Status Chance Modifier]][[Category:Status Duration Modifier]][[Category:Status Mag Modifier]]

Latest revision as of 18:20, 19 October 2019

Unpredictable stats
Description An adjustment that causes massive power, but sometimes it just... doesn't work.
Cred Cost
100%
XP Cost
150%
Ingredients None
Salvage +125%
Crafting Skills None
Item Stats Cooldown of +10%
Damage of +30%
Energy of +30%
Status Chance of -30%
Status Duration of +25%
Status Mag of +25%

Recipe is a drop from the boss in Church of Promethia Edit notes