Difference between revisions of "Template Rainbow Quills"

From Flexible Survival
Jump to: navigation, search
(Auto update)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
{{Basepower|name=Template Rainbow Quills|desc=|powertype=Debuff|target=Minor AoE Enemy|energy=20|charge=800|cooldown=15000|accuracy=55%|damageamount=1|damagetype=Pierce|Status=100% chance of AccuracyDebuff at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>100% chance of DamageBuffDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>100% chance of ChargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>50% chance of Confused at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.<br>|Upgrades=Accuracy by 12.5<br>AoE by 2<br>Charge by -300<br>Energy by -5}}[[Category:Pierce base powers]][[Category:Accuracydebuff inflicting base powers]][[Category:Chargedebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Confused inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damagebuffdebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damageresistdebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damageresistdebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Rechargedebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Rechargedebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:AoE base power]][[Category:Hostile base powers]]
+
{{Basepower|name=Template Rainbow Quills|desc=|powertype=Debuff|target=Minor AoE Enemy|energy=20|charge=800|cooldown=15000|accuracy=75%|damageamount=1|damagetype=Pierce|Status=100% chance of AccuracyDebuff at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>100% chance of DamageBuffDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>100% chance of ChargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.<br>50% chance of Confused at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.<br>25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.<br>|Upgrades=Accuracy by 12.5<br>AoE by 2<br>Charge by -300<br>Energy by -5}}[[Category:Pierce base powers]][[Category:Accuracydebuff inflicting base powers]][[Category:Chargedebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Confused inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damagebuffdebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damageresistdebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Damageresistdebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Rechargedebuffdelayed10 inflicting base powers]][[Category:Rechargedebuffdelayed5 inflicting base powers]][[Category:AoE base power]][[Category:Hostile base powers]]

Latest revision as of 18:18, 19 October 2019

Template Rainbow Quills stats
Type Debuff Target Minor AoE Enemy
Description
Cooldown 15000 Charge time 800
Energy 20 Accuracy 75%
Damage 1 Pierce at level 0
Statuses
100% chance of AccuracyDebuff at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.
100% chance of DamageBuffDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.
100% chance of ChargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 15 for 5 rounds.
50% chance of Confused at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.
25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.
25% chance of RechargeDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 10 for 3 rounds.
25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed5 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.
25% chance of DamageResistDebuffDelayed10 at magnitude 3 for 3 rounds.
Training Upgrades
Accuracy by 12.5
AoE by 2
Charge by -300
Energy by -5
Secondary Effects
Secondary Damage No damage at level 0
Secondary Type None Secondary Target None
Secondary Statuses
No Secondary Statuses

Template Rainbow Quills/Extra Notes Edit notes

Mutant powers Based on this power: