Difference between revisions of "City Zoo"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* [[Cheetah Woman]]
* [[Cheetah Woman]]
Revision as of 18:56, 2 August 2014
The city zoo suffered numerous animal breakouts after the infection struck, releasing the mutating animals and unleashing them on the city. This is the source of many of the wild animal strains in the city. Many of these creatures still linger in the Zoo, so caution must be taken.
Zoo Entrance, Gift Shop, Fence Path, Border Wall, Cheetah Habitat, Entryway, Bathroom, Main Path, Gator Pit, Bird House, Bird Enclosure, Roundabout, Lion Habitat, Snake House
Northeast from the Main Path leads into the Zoo hunting area.
- Bird of Paradise (SP)
- Blue Chaffinch
- Cheetah Woman
- Grizzly Bear
- angietrapped (rescue Angie from several animals; find a second time to get the catnip toy, which can be brought to Angie)
- Bestial Pheromones (background?)
- Birth (background)
- Broken Fences (background)
- Electric Shockers (finding this event the second time, nets you the electric prod)
- Feeding time (battle an animal for 2 food, 1 water)
- findingmidnight: (encounter Midnight the panther, causes panther herm infection; find after bringing the catnip toy to Angie to bring him back to the zoo gift shop, where you can has hot panther lovin. )
- Grizzly gone: (background)
- Hanu: -10 libido, +20 humanity, +5 maxhp
- Hyena cages: (background)
- Instructional video: +30 XP
- Lazy River (background)
- My Own Zoo Playset: (possible fight w/Giant)
- Pachyderm predicament: (background)
- Panda Parade: (background)
- Petting zoo: Obtain 1 food, 2 water.
- Picture striping: (background)
- Roaming spots: (background)
- Scared Bird (possibility of getting exotic bird pet)
- Security Station: (background, - 10 humanity)
- Slumbering Giant: (background)
- Snake Charmer: (background)
- Snake Knot (background)
- Tasty Treats: Removes hunger.
- TigervsTaur (fight between Chase and a tigertaur. Meet Chase if you help him out)
- Unidentified sex scene: (background)
- Useful pamphlet (gives you a tiny amount of experience points, repeatable)
- Vet supplies (here you can change you're gender feat, get one or remove any gender feat you have, the cost 20 humanity, repeatable)
- Wandering beasts: (random fight)